Free Fire has established itself as one of the best battle royale games on the mobile platform. Free Fire has become so popular that many players even want to enjoy the fast-paced battle royale title on their PCs. For those players who want to play Free Fire on PC, they can do so by using an Android emulator.
The game is available for Android and iOS devices, but users can also play it on their PCs/laptops. Numerous emulators are available in the market that they can utilize, such as BlueStacks, GameLoop, MEmu Play, and more. Here in this article we will take a look at the top 3 best emulators for smooth Free Fire gaming in July 2021.
Top 3 Best Emulators For Smooth Free Fire Gaming
3. MEmu Play
MEmu Play is the second emulator on this list to play Free Fire on PC. Players can click here to visit MEmu Play’s official website and download the emulator from there. This is the go-to emulator for players as it enables them to harvest the power of their PC/laptop to provide an excellent gaming experience. The following are some of the features that MEmu play offers:
- Multiple game accounts or tasks on a single PC at one time with multi-instance manager.
- Full keymapping support for precise control of keyboard and mouse or gamepad.
- Bigger screen with better graphics; long duration, without limitation of battery or mobile data.
GameLoop, formerly known as Tencent Gaming Buddy, is another prominent option. It is a feature-rich emulator used by players worldwide, primarily due to lower minimum requirements. There are some requirements to use Gameloop on the PC the requirements are below given:
- Rapid and accurate controller support – Enables players to customize keymapping design, optimizing the utilization of keyboard and mouse.
- Ultimate graphic and vision – Provides an immersive gaming experience.
- Exclusive support of 2K resolution.
- Lower equipment requirement, min. 2 GB RAM
BlueStacks is a well-known Android emulator extensively used by players in the Free Fire community. Readers can click here to visit the Bluetacks website and download the app. BlueStacks is one of the most popular and the best emulator for smooth Free Fire gaming.
Many popular streamers and content creators use it due to the array of features it provides, including easy key-mapping and numerous utility features such as disk clean-up and screenshots. Here are some key features of this emulator:
- Real-time translation
- Multi-instance – Play multiple games simultaneously
- Ability to record gameplay with a single key
- High definition graphics and high FPS
- Preset controls
Follow our Instagram handle to participate in huge DJ Aloks Giveaway and to stay updated with every latest news of gaming and eSports scene.