Free Fire has a lot of professional players and content creators that make fun content for their viewers. Ankush Free Fire is an Indian YouTuber and Free Fire content creators. He is widely known in the game as a very good mechanical player and he uploads very entertaining videos of Free Fire gameplay.
He frequently posts entertaining gameplay videos on his YouTube channel, which currently has about 1 million subscribers. Here in this article we take a look at the Ankush Free Fire ID, stats, YouTube earnings and more.
Ankush Free Fire Id and Stats
Ankush Free Fire ID is ‘241375963‘.
- Ankush FF has played 24063 squad matches and has emerged victorious in 10573 of them, maintaining a win rate of 43.94%. He eliminated 90349 opponents at a K/D ratio of 6.69 in this mode.
- The YouTuber has 1296 Booyahs in 3273 duo matches, translating to a win rate of 39.59%. With 12518 kills in these matches, he has a K/D ratio of 6.32.
- Ankush FF has also played 937 solo games and has won on 124 occasions, making his win rate 13.23%. He bagged 2610 kills at a K/D ratio of 3.21 in this mode.
Ranked Stats Of Ankush FF
- He has played a total of 1323 ranked squad games this season and won 909 of them. He has 6849 kills and a K/D ratio of 16.54.
- Ankush Free Fire has played a total of 36 duo games and won 23 of them. He has 151 kills and a K/D ratio of 11.61.
- He is yet to play a solo game in the current ranked season.
Note: The stats recorded in this article are recorded at the time of writing. They are subject to change as the player plays more games.
Ankush FF Youtube Channel and Earnings
Ankush created a new YouTube channel earlier this year. The channel currently has 23 videos, along with 1 million subscribers and 19 million views.
According to Social Blade, Ankush FF has accumulated over 12.34 million views on his channel in the last 30 days. Click here to visit Ankush FF’s YouTube channel.
Follow our Instagram handle to participate in huge DJ Aloks Giveaway and to stay updated with every latest news of gaming and eSports scene.