Play BGMI on Bluestacks Emulator to have the best BGMI experience on PC. After months of waiting, BGMI is finally here. If you don’t have a good device to play BGMI or if you are more comfortable with mouse and keyboard you can Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC via Bluestacks Emulator.
How to Play BGMI on Bluestacks Emulator
It is really easy to download and install Battlegrounds Mobile India on Bluestacks. You can follow few simple steps to Play BGMI on Bluestacks Emulator.
Follow these steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Look for BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI).
- Click the BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) icon on the home screen to start playing.
If you can not install BGMI this way you can manually install BGMI on Bluestacks Emulator as well.
You have to download Battlegrounds Mobile India APK and OBB separately to Play BGMI on Tencent Buddy Emulator(Gameloop Emulator).
- Click here, to download BGMI APK.
- Click here, to download BGMI OBB.
- After downloading the OBB file rename the file to “main.15255.com.pubg.imobile.obb”
- Create a folder named “com.pubg.imobile”
- Cut the “main.15255.com.pubg.imobile.obb” file and paste it in “com.pubg.imobile” folder.
After downloading given files
- Copy the given files and paste them in the Bluestacks directory on your PC.
- Download any file manager on Bluestacks Emulator.
- From there Install BGMI on Bluestacks Emulator.
- Cut the “com.pubg.imobile” folder.
- Go to : Internal Storage> Android> obb and paste “com.pubg.imobile” folder there.
If follow this steps you can install and Play BGMI on Bluestacks Emulator easily.