BGMI Emulators are the best way to play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC. After months of waiting, BGMI is finally here. If you don’t have a good device to play BGMI or if you are more comfortable with mouse and keyboard you can Play Battlegrounds Mobile India on PC via BGMI Emulators.
Best BGMI Emulators for PC
There are many emulators for BGMI but only a few of them work perfectly. Here are some of the best BGMI Emulators for PC that you can install right and start playing BGMI with your mouse and keyboard.
Bluestacks is one of the best android emulators. You can install and play BGMI on Bluestacks easily.
Follow these steps:
- Download and install BlueStacks on your PC.
- Complete Google sign-in to access the Play Store, or do it later.
- Look for BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) in the search bar at the top right corner.
- Click to install BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) from the search results.
- Complete Google sign-in (if you skipped step 2) to install BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI).
- Click the BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA (BGMI) icon on the home screen to start playing.
If you follow these simple steps you can play BGMI on your PC without any problems.
Gameloop is another popular BGMI emulator. Gameloop was previously known as Tencent Gaming Buddy. Gameloop can run BGMI on really low-end PCs as well. The game loop also comes with handy features like 2k support on low-end pc, customized key-mapping layout, and many more.
Click here, to get the step by step guide to install BGMI in Gameloop Emulator.
NoxPlayer is known for its capability to run 4K games in high FPS on every PC. NoxPlayer, the perfect Android emulator to play mobile games on PC. You can easily download BGMI on NoxPlayer and play on high resolution and frame rate.
Click here, to download NoxPlayer.