This article is all about, the Steps to get Legendary Gorilla arms for free in cyberpunk 2077. Gorilla Arms have a powerful legendary variant. Gorilla Arms are some of the most sought-after and powerful cyber ware upgrades you can find in Cyberpunk 2077. Great for both pummelling enemies into the ground and ripping open doors and turrets. And also these arms predictably aren’t easy to obtain.
Out of all the cybernetic enhancements in Cyberpunk 2077, the Gorilla Arms attachment stands out the most in-game. CD Projekt Red has added a varied range of attachments. And cybernetic enhancements that players can apply to V’s body in Cyberpunk 2077. Gorilla Arms are so powerful, along with details on where to find the Legendary Gorilla Arms. And what you’ll need in order to use them.
How to get Gorilla Arms in Cyberpunk 2077
For starters, these weapons can be purchased from a Ripperdoc in Heywood, but players will need to meet some steep requirements first. The Ripperdoc won’t sell them to V unless the player has reached 45 Street Cred. And even then they will put the player back 100,250 Eurodollars.
Though stronger, the Legendary Gorilla arms don’t have any additional effects. They will still allow players to force open doors and rip turrets off. And they maintain their signature ability of charging up damage with each consecutive hit. The Legendary version will do more damage, apply more bleed, and will have more potential for modding and attachments. It is certainly an investment and players won’t be able to make this upgrade until they’ve spent quite a bit of time.
Players will have to follow certain rules to acquire the Gorilla Arms. Having the Gorilla Arms in Cyberpunk 2077 instantly makes V the one-punch killer.
- After completing the “Point Of No Return” mission, players will be able to access the Gorilla Arms in Cyberpunk 2077. The item will be present in the inventory and gamers will have to start working on it, as the base version isn’t quite effective.
- Gamers will have to then find a Ripperdoc to equip the Legendary Gorilla Arms.
- Alternatively, if gamers aspire to become a Night City knuckle-brawler. They can equip Animal Knuckles with Gorilla Arms in Cyberpunk 2077. Quests like “Beat On The Brat”, or side quests involving street fights will become easy once players equip these enhancements.
- After level 24 street redit, players can also buy the Gorilla Arms from Ripperdoc Victor in Cyberpunk 2077. The price will vary as the legendary variant is also available with Victor. The side quest involving boxing opponents for Coach Fred will have V squaring up against street fighters.
- Players will have a series of five fights, which is followed by a boss named Razor in Cyberpunk 2077. The Animal Knuckles add a bleeding touch to the enemy every time V connects his shots.
- If money is the issue, then players should try entering street fighting tournaments and complete side jobs involving high cash rewards. Alternatively, players can focus on simply looting for a while in Cyberpunk 2077.
Cyberpunk 2077 is available now on PC, PS4, Stadia, and Xbox One, and later on PS5 and Xbox Series X,
ALSO READ: Cyberpunk 2077 Save Files getting corrupted