Free Fire has become a renowned name in the mobile battle royale community. Likewise the fan base for the game extends all across the globe. The game has a plethora of characters that the players can use. Therefore in this article we take a look at DJ Alok Free Fire.
Free Fire has a host of characters with unique abilities. DJ Alok is one such popular character. Likewise the character is held in high regard by players, because of its potent abilities.
DJ Alok Free Fire
DJ Alok Free Fire is based on the famous Brazilian DJ, Alok Achkar Peres Petrillo. He is popularly known as DJ Alok. Likewise the character came into the game due to a collaboration between Alok and Free Fire.
His in-game description reads, “Alok is a world famous DJ, ready to drop the beat.”
He is available in the in-game store for 599 diamonds.
Ability: Drop the Beat
DJ Alok has a very potent ability called Drop the Beat. Likewise this is an active ability.
AT initial level it creates a 5m aura around the character which increases ally movement speed by 10%. Moreover it also restores 5 HP/sec for 5 Seconds.
- Level 2: Movement speed increased by 11% and healing duration increased to 6 seconds.
- 3rd Level: Movement speed increased by 12% and healing duration increased to 7 seconds.
- Level 4: Movement speed increased by 13% and healing duration increased to 8 seconds.
- Level 5: Movement speed increased by 14% and healing duration increased to 9 seconds.
At the max level this ability gets a major boost in power.
Likewise the movement speed is boosted by 15% and the healing duration extends up till 10 seconds.
Tips and Tricks to Play DJ Alok
Alok is a very potent character with a versatile skill set.
- He is the most useful in a squad scenario. So much so, that he is a must have in squad matches.
- The ability helps Alok and his allies to get a boost in movement speed to rush objective and houses. Likewise it also makes it harder for the enemies to hit you.
- The healing provided by the ability helps in sustaining through gunfights. Allies must stick close to Alok for the healing to be effective.
- Players can play a bit more aggressive when they have Alok on their team.
Follow our Instagram page for quick updates and more news snippets. Click here to visit our page.