EA SPORTS FC Mobile Limited Beta: How to play, eligible regions, and more
EA has announced the limited beta for FC Mobile
Image via Twitter
EA has started its new era with the announcement of EA FC 24 and EA Sports FC Mobile. The hype around the games has been unreal as these games will mark the first series of titles after EA broke its partnership with FIFA. EA still owns licenses of more than 1000+ players, 30+ leagues and more than 100+ stadiums so don’t worry on that front.
While there has been a lot of news about EA FC 24 recently, major news has come regarding the mobile version of the game. The limited Beta version of EAS FC Mobile is out in a few regions. EA is once again raising the bar with a cutting-edge mobile experience that promises to bring the thrill of football right to your fingertips. This is the chance for the players to have a look at what the devs have in store for us. Continue reading for more info:
All the details about the Closed Beta of EA Sports FC Mobile
EA Sports FC Mobile close Beta version opened on 31st July 2023 and will be available until 31st August 2023 giving you a full month to try out the new game which is rumored to be levels above the existing FIFA 23 Mobile. Players can look forward to new gameplay features, improved controls, an immersive locker room, updated audio commentary, and an enhanced menu. Additionally, the beta will showcase nine featured teams, providing a taste of what’s to come before the official release.
How to Join the Beta
The Beta version is only available in selected regions namely Canada, Malaysia, Australia, and Romania. So players of only these countries are fortunate enough to get a look into the game before it’s released.
- Android: You can simply go to Play Store and search for the game and install the Beta version.
- iOS: Available via a limited Testflight link
The link for iOS users is rumored to drop on 2nd August 2023 on the official website. The players can install the Testflight app on their iPhone or iPad beforehand only to be ready when the link drops.
New Gameplay Features available to test in Beta
There are various new features that the players will be able to try as per EA. Here is the list of the new features you can expect to experience:
- Dynamic Game Speed: Experience an enhanced ebb and flow of the game that adds a touch of authenticity and excitement to every match.
- Elite Shooting System: Elevate your shooting skills with a more realistic shot system, closely mirroring real-life trajectories, and rewarding intelligent shooting decisions.
- True Player Personality: Discover players with authentic traits that showcase a more significant impact on the game, complemented by a diverse range of animations.
- Immersive Broadcast Experience: Immerse yourself in the game like never before with improved goal replays and dynamic camera angles that bring you right into the heart of the action.
- Impact Controls: Master the pitch with new, innovative controls such as the Power Shot, Hard Tackle, and Knock-On, giving you the edge in every gameplay scenario.
Additional Content and In-game purchases
There is also a preview of more content that you will be able to see in the official game later like:
- Base Player Roster from Manchester City, Chelsea, Liverpool, Tottenham, PSG, Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid, Juventus, and Borussia Dortmund.
- New 23/24 Kits for the 9 featured teams.
- Preseason Beta Event with Skill Games and Matches.
- VS Attack and Head-to-Head game modes.
- Locker Room feature.
- New Gameplay Controls for enhanced gameplay experience.
- New Menus and User Interface for a fresh look and improved navigation.
- Updated Audio Commentary for a more immersive gaming experience.
- Login Bonus Rewards for additional perks and incentives.
These are some of the features that you will be able to get your hands on. Additionally, EA has announced that the in-game purchases will not be available for the beta version and none of the progress made will be forwarded to when the game officially launches.
This is all you need to know about the limited Beta of EASFC Mobile. The main agenda behind Beta is to remove the bugs from the game and get valuable feedback from the players. So, keep that in mind and report any bugs you may face, and leave honest feedback for the betterment of the game.
In case you missed it:
- How to enable and disable passive mode in GTA Online
- Which NBA 2K24 edition should you buy? Everything you need to know