How to fix the ‘Failed to Download Supervised Settings’ error in Fortnite
How to fix this error in Fortnite
Image via Fortnite
Fortnite is one of the most popular games in the world right now. The people are enjoying the battle royale game which comes with various interesting modes like Creative, and Zero Build as well as a wide variety of weapons to provide an immersive gaming experience. Epic Games make sure to give regular updates to fix the bugs and errors but sometimes an error or two can slip the updates and affect the gaming experience of the player.
Even though Fortnite is like a well-oiled machine, like any other game, bugs, and errors can still pop up and affect the game. For instance, players face the “Failed to Download Supervised Settings” error which doesn’t allow the players to play the game. Let’s have a look at how to solve this problem and continue to your Victory Royale:
The exact reason for the “Failed to Download Supervised Settings” error is unknown, but players say it is related to server connection or software anomalies. If you are facing this error in Fortnite , you don’t need to worry as it is very common and has an easy and straightforward fix.
Steps to fix the error “Failed to Download Supervised Settings” in Fortnite
Even though most occurrences of players facing this error are on consoles but sometimes you can face this issue on PC also, you can follow the same steps to solve the error. By following these easy steps you can fix this error and carry on with your game:
- If you are experiencing the error on your Xbox or PlayStation then switch off your console.
- Unplug the power cable from the socket.
- Let it rest for a couple of minutes and wipe off any dust from the cable.
- Now, plug the power cable into the socket and switch on your console.
- Finally, launch Fortnite, and voila, your error has been fixed.
This method will most likely fix your error but if the issue persists, then it has to do something with your device’s internet connection so follow these steps:
- Open the network settings on your console or PC.
- Disconnect and forget the network you are connected to.
- What a couple of minutes and reconnect to the network.
- Alternatively, you can restart the router of your and that will also suffice.
You can also keep a check on the Fortnite Server status as it would keep you updated with any problems players have been facing on a larger scale and that it may not be a fault from your side. These are all the ways you can fix the “Failed to Download Supervised Settings” error in Fortnite and continue the game without any interruptions.
In case you missed it :
- Which character did Former US President Barack Obama main in Super Smash 64?
- Watch: Hooligans assault and rob 60-year-old kiosk worker during Kai Cenat-Union Square Park riot