Minecraft: How to make a Bamboo raft
Following are the steps to make a bamboo raft
Image via twitter
The vast and pixelated world of Minecraft allows you to test your creativity and build anything you want. It is one of the most downloaded games in the world. Mojang Studios keep providing updates to the game fixing its bugs and errors and adding new features to keep it interesting. Minecraft recently received its 1.20.10 update on July 11 and with that came some new features.
The game added new features like short sneaking and introduced crawling and unlocking recipes as experimental features. Among the new features is that you can build a bamboo raft. Its use is similar to that in real life where it is used to cross through water bodies. This article will give you steps on how to make your bamboo raft and cross any waterbody in the pixelated world.
Steps to Make a Bamboo Raft
The latest addition to the Minecraft family is the bamboo raft, it is very easy to make and is very useful when you want to traverse a waterbody. All you require is 5 bamboo planks, this is the only material capable of making a bamboo raft. Then follow these steps:
- Open your 3×3 crafting grid.
- Place your planks in the top right corner and top left corner.
- After that, fill all the cells in the middle with bamboo planks.
- You will notice the position of bamboo planks makes it appear as a smiley and that is what you have to keep in mind.
- You can place the planks in a row above also as long the planks make a smiley pattern.
- You will have your bamboo raft.
You can also combine the raft with a chest so that you can collect stuff while you travel on the craft. To use the newly crafted bamboo raft gently push it into the water by walking into it, and then initiate the movement by right-clicking or using your secondary action key and you will then be sailing in the waterbody. Also, the raft and the boat in the game are the same things and their functionality is also similar. The only difference is their appearance so the choice between them is subjective.
Minecraft is all about building new stuff and this can be a new addition to your inventory. This is an exciting feature as this feels like a breath of fresh air after using the boat. Mastering the art of crafting and using a bamboo raft in Minecraft opens up exciting possibilities for exploration and adventure. So, embrace your creativity, gather your bamboo, and embark on a crafting adventure like no other. Happy Sailing!
In case you missed it:
- “Nothing is given, everything is earned,” LeBron James opens up on his collaboration with PlayStation 5
- Popular streamers including Asmongold and HasanAbi took a SARCASTICALLY BRUTAL dig at Elon Musk for rebranding Twitter to “X”