Garena’s mobile battle royale title Free Fire MAX has a huge community of casters and content creators on YouTube. Here in this article, we will take a look at Cerol Free Fire MAX ID, stats, k/d ratio, YouTube channel, monthly income, and more for April 2022.
Lucio dos Santos popularly known by his in-game alias Cerol is among the most popular content creator in the Brazillian Free Fire community. He is also the co-founder of popular eSports circuit Fluxo. He has over 7 million subscribers on his YOuTube channel as well. Let’s take a look at Cerol Free Fire MAX ID, stats, and more for April 2022.
Cerol Free Fire MAX ID and Stats
Cerol Free Fire MAX ID is “1814853268“.
- Cerol has participated in 5879 squad games and has 1248 Booyahs on his name in this mode. With K/D ratio of 4.56 he has claimed over 21129 kills as well.
- In the duo mode, he has played 671 matches and has outsmarted his foes in 79 of them. He has claimed 3584 frags for a k/d ratio of 6.05.
- Lucio has secured 170 first-place finishes out of 1378 games he appeared in the solo mode. He has 7895 kills on his name for a kill-to-death ratio of 6.54.
Cerol’s Ranked Stats
- Cerol has aprticipated in 14 duo games in this ranked season and secured 2 Boyahs as well. With 86 frags he claimed a K/d ratio of 7.17.
- Lucio is yet to appear in his first solo or squad game in this ongoing ranked season.
Note: The stats in this article were recorded at the time of writing. They are subject to change as Cerol continues to play more games in Free Fire MAX.
Cerol’s YouTube Channel And Monthly Income
Lucio started his YouTube journey back in 2018 when he posted his first video on his YouTube channel “Gamer Route“. He is a popular content creator with over 7 million subscribers and half a billion views as well with only 743 videos. As per reports of Social Blade, Cerol’s monthly earnings from his YouTube channel is estimated to be between $924 and $14.8K.
Follow our Instagram handle to participate in the huge DJ Aloks Giveaway and to stay updated with the latest news on the gaming and eSports scene.