FIFA 22 has released a ton of events in the game today and these gave some great player items to obtain. Here is how to complete The Silver Beast Objective in FIFA 22 to get some major XP boost and player packs.
FIFA 22 has many running seasonal objective missions that appear in the game on a weekly or monthly basis. The Silver Beasts objectives get refreshed every 2 weeks and get new player packs for the players to obtain. These contain many player packs which are great because players have a chance to get the much desired RTTF (Road to the Final) promo player items because they are very rare.
Here is how to complete The Silver Beast Objective in the game today.
The Silver Beast Objective
The objectives missions feature some simple tasks in the game that the players can complete by playing FUT matches.
The objectives for The Silver Beast Objective feature a total of 4 tasks that require the players to finish simple tasks. The requirements for it are:
- Score 10 goals with a Silver Team of the Week player in Squad Battles on minimum Professional (Or Rivals) difficulty
- Reward: 75+ Rated Rare Player, 300 XP
The Silver Bullet
- Assist 8 goals with a Silver player in the Squad Battles on minimum Professional (or Rivals) difficulty
- Reward: 75+ Rated rare Player, 300 XP
- Win 5 Squad Battles matches on minimum Professional (or Rivals) difficulty with 11 Silver players in your starting squad
- Reward: 75+ Rated rare player, 300 XP
- Score 3 goals with a Silver player in 3 separate Squad Battles matches on minimum Professional (or Rivals) difficulty
- Reward: 75+ rated Rare Player, 300 XP
This event will stay in the game for less than 13 days, so players can complete it within the time period. Players will get the Rare Mega Pack as the Group reward for completing all the missions!
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!