FIFA 22 has released another set of cards that are added into he game which are boosted and here is the complete list for the FIFA 22 TOTW 14 players!
Another TOTW has been released into the game following the weekly trend in FIFA 22. There have been only a few matches played in real life but the stat upgrades an player have been selected for the best ones out there. These cards are distributed into the player packs of the game upon release. Therefore, players who open the packs have a slight chance of obtaining them if very lucky!
This time a set of 23 players have been added as part of the FIFA 22 TOTW 14 update. These cards scale from some 90s ratings to the high 70s and are worth to look out for.
FIFA 22 TOTW players: Highlights
This time the roster is topped by Kevin De Bruyne and super star Robert Lewandowski and is definitely two cards to look forward to.
The former has a OVR of 92 while the later features an amazing 93 OVR rating. The latter has also received a great buff in this card for this TOTW.
They are followed by Mahrez with an great OVR of 87 and Gerared Mereno with the same OVR. These 4 cards top the list this time and can be obtained through opening player packs if the player is lucky.
Compete list of FIFA 22 TOTW 14 items
As mentioned above the FIFA 22 TOTW 14 features 23 total cards for the players to obtain. This is the complete list for the same:
- Luka Tankulic CAM (OVR 74)
- Nikola Dovedan CAM (OVR 75)
- Yorbe Vertessen RM (OVR 77)
- Shamar Nicholson ST (OVR 78)
- Jordan Siebatcheu ST (OVR 79)
- Jeremias Ledesma GK (OVR 81)
- Silvan Widmer RWB (OVR 81)
- Jorge Molina ST (OVR 81)
- Romain Saiss CB (OVR 82)
- Deulofeu CF (OVR 82)
- Nicolo Zaniolo CF (OVR 82)
- Rafa RW (OVR 84)
- Gabriel Martineli LM (OVR 84)
- Ivan Rakitic CM (OVR 84)
- Juan Cuadrado RM (OVR 85)
- Francesco Acerbi CB (OVR 85)
- Lautaro Martinez ST (OVR 86)
- Dayot Upamecano CB (OVR 86)
- Gerard Moreno ST (OVR 87)
- Riyad Mahrez RM (OVR 87)
- Yan Sommer GK (OVR 87)
- Kevin De Bruyne CAM (OVR 92)
- Robert Lewandowski ST (OVR 93)
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!