Genshin Impact Itto vs Xiao: There has been the recent release of a new character in Genshin Impact, namely Itto, while Xiao is a long-enduring character that players love for strength. A descendant of the crimson oni, Itto is also the founder of the Arataki Gang.
Xiao has proven to be a powerful asset in battle, but the new character shows potential as well. The article lists the comparison details between two characters, Itto vs Xiao on basis of their damage range.
Genshin Impact Itto vs Xiao
Genshin Impact has several characters, each special in its own way, used as the primary damage dealer, or even for knocking off enemies. Arataki Itto is a playable Geo character in Genshin Impact. Xiao is a playable Anemo character in Genshin Impact. They both have made their name in terms of strength.
- Normal Attack: Perform up to 4 consecutive strikes.
- Charged Attack: When holding to perform a Charged Attack, Itto unleashes a series of Arataki Kesagiri slashes without consuming Stamina.
- Plunging Attack– Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Itto’s Elemental Skill hurls out a raging bull that deals Geo damage to enemies hit. Once the bull has finished charging, it will stay on the battlefield and taunt nearby enemies. The Geo user’s main weapon is a Claymore.
- Normal Attack: Performs up to 6 consecutive spear strikes.
- Charged Attack: Consumes a certain amount of Stamina to perform an upward thrust.
- Plunging Attack– Plunges from mid-air to strike the ground below, damaging opponents along the path and dealing AoE DMG upon impact.
Xiao has been designed from the ground up as a DPS dealer, so if you need someone to do all the heavy lifting in your party, this may be the character for many. Xiao nearly succumbed to his karmic debt himself at one point but was saved by the music Venti played during one of the Anemo Archon’s visits to Liyue.
Hence, in hindsight, Xiao still may be more powerful in terms of damage and strength, but Itto has a long way to go as well in the game.