With the recent update for Genshin Impact. There has been a massive update concerning the Spiral Abyss. While many had found the level to be quite difficult in the previous update. Many now speculate that the officially the Spiral Abyss might just be ‘Unplayable’.
The Genshin Impact 2.3 update introduced new characters, weapons, domains, and furniture, as well as a replay of the Eula and Albedo banner and the main event Shadow Amidst Snowstorm. Golden Wolflord is also a geo-enemy in the game, with numerous tasks and challenges.
Aside from tasks, players will battle a variety of foes in Genshin Spiral Abyss, which many consider being the endgame content of Genshin Impact. The Genshin Impact Spiral Abyss is a unique place that consists of 12 storeys with various adversaries that players must conquer under a certain time limit to earn stars based on the remaining time.
You can also watch the new 2.3 Spiral Abyss here:
The Spiral Abyss necessitates two groups of eight characters and gives rewards upon completion. To keep the game exciting and entertaining, MiHoYo rotates the Spiral Abyss’ enemy lineup every two weeks.
Also read: 5 best guns in free fire
Why has the Spiral Abyss become even tougher to complete within Genshin Impact?
When we compare the current difficulty of the Spiral Abyss to that of version 1.0 of the game. One might say the level of difficulty has become double. Due to this while, there is an enjoyment of completion. It isn’t as worth it as it was to grind for that much amount of time.
Floors 9 and 10 will remain the same as they are in Genshin Impact 2.4. Floors 11 and 12 will, however, feature new lineups. Here’s a basic rundown of how waves are structured:
- Each half of Floor 11 Chamber 1 has two waves. 88 is the average level.
- Each half of Floor 11 Chamber 2 has three waves. 90 is the average level.
- Each half of Floor 11 Chamber 3 features one wave. 92 is the average level
- Each half of Floor 12 Chamber 1 has one wave. 95 is the average level.
- Each half of Floor 12 Chamber 2 has one wave. 98 is the average level.
- There are two waves on Floor 12 Chamber 3 and then one wave on Floor 12. The average level is 100.
It’s only a matter of time before one will realise how to find the meta to be able to complete the Spiray abyss with ease.