Grand Theft Auto Online weekly update is now live. Like every other week, there are new vehicles in both Luxury Autos Showroom and Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Motorsport Showroom; a new podium vehicle in Diamond Casino and Resort, and a new prize ride in LS Car meet. There’s also some bonus reward on a few GTA Online missions and works.
This week’s update doesn’t bring anything new. The GTA Online community is quite unhappy with this weekly update and is calling it the worst weekly update of the year till now. Rockstar has released 4 weekly updates in 2023 previous to this update. All updates had something interesting to give but this week’s update is very stale.
Devs might be busy in the upcoming GTA installment, GTA 6. This could be the reason for this update being that small.
Related – GTA Online Security patch – Rockstar Games finally resolved the hack exploits issue
GTA Online Weekly Update 2 February 2023
Rockstar Games has not added anything new this week. Weeny Issi Rally which was introduced last week is no longer available.
Bonus on RP and Money rewards For GTA Online
- 1.5X GTA$ and RP reward on Acid Lab Sell Missions
- 2x GTA$ and RP reward on Hasta La Vista Adversary mode missions.
Players will get 2x supply on Acid Lab resupply. It will synergize well with bonus rewards on Acid Lab sell missions.
Vehicles in Luxury Autos Showroom and Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Motorsport Showroom
- Invetero Coquette D10 (Luxury Autos Showroom)
- Grotti Turismo R (Luxury Autos Showroom)
- Karin Everon (Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Motorsport Showroom)
- Ocelot Penetrator (Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Motorsport Showroom)
- Bravado Youga Classic (Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Motorsport Showroom)
- Declasse Tulip (Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Motorsport Showroom)
- Gallivanter Baller ST (Simeon’s Premium Deluxe Motorsport Showroom)
Diamond Casino & Resort Podium and LS Car Meet Prize Ride vehicles
This week’s Diamond Casino & Resort Podium vehicle is Grotti Stinger GT. Players can win this beautiful through the lucky wheel. Players should also keep in mind that there is only a 5% chance of winning the podium vehicle as there are 19 other awards on the spinning wheel.
For the LS Car Meet prize ride, Rockstar added Declasse Lifeguard. It’s a very odd choice for a vehicle to be featured for the prize ride. Thankfully you don’t have to hustle too hard to get this vehicle. Players just need to place in the top 5 in the LS car meet race series for straight 3 days.
Test Track vehicles
- Lampadati Tropos Rallye
- Pegassi Monroe
- Übermacht Sentinel Classic
Hao’s Special Works (HSW) Test rides
HSW upgrades and rides are only available in PS5 and Xbox Series X/S consoles only. This week players can test ride Übermacht Sentinel XS.
Deals for the Gun Van
- 50% off on Precision Rifle
- 10% off on Weapons (20% discount for GTA+ members)
- 15% discount on all throwables (30% discount for GTA+ members)
- 20% off on Armor (40% off for GTA+ Members)
- There’s an exclusive 40% off on Grenade Launcher for GTA+ members
Weekly GTA Online Discounts
- 50% off on Bravado Youga Classic ($97,500)
- 30% off on these items
- Declasse Tulip ($502,600)
- MTL Brickade 6×6 ($1,015,000)
- Tropos Rallye ($571,200)
Even though Brickade 6×6 is on sale, players should try to avoid this as they can get this for free by completing First Dose missions.
Bonus reward on taxi work continues this week:
- Completing 1 fare during Taxi work will reward $100,000.
- If you earn $20,00 from taxi work, you will get an additional $100,000.
- If you manage to earn $40,000 from taxi work, you will get a Mustard Vinyl, Mustard Vinyl Cut Jackets, and $100,000.
. Along with this, it’s the last week for the First Dose hard mode event. So players should complete these missions as soon as possible to get exclusive rewards.
In case you missed it!