Halo Infinite’s Campaign comes with an achievement system that allows players to get more out of the game by having a completionist goal in mind.While some of the achievements are straightforward to complete, others are a bit more difficult to accomplish, and players might find a hard time getting to understand the requirements of the challenge.
Halo Infinite Campaign hidden achievements
Ascension: For this Achievement, Halo Infinite players will be required to defeat the Banished warlord Tremonius
Brothers Grim: Players will need to take down the Spartan Killers, Hyperius and Tovarus, for this achievement.
Fallen: This achievement can be unlocked very early on in the narrative, where players will need to follow the UNSC signal to a Banished stronghold called the Tower, where they will need to find the source and get out alive.
First Contact: Lost and found
Greased Lightning: It is one of the hardest achievements to unlock in Halo Infinite, where players will need to complete the movement yard in under 25 seconds.
Hear These Words!: Players will be required to Infiltrate the Command Spire and put an end to the Reformation for this achievement.
Hunter. Killer.: To unlock this achievement, players are required to defeat the Hunter pair stationed at the base of the Spire.
- Legends: “At the end, he was just a soldier. Hoping he’d done the right thing.”
- Light the Way: For Light the Way achievement, players are required to reach the Beacons and assemble the sequence to gain access to the Command Spire.
- One Down: Achieved after players destroy a Banished anti-aircraft gun.
- Pelican Down: For the Pelican Down, players will have to shut down the first Spire and stop “Zeta’s Reformation” before “it’s too late”.
- Reckoning: Achieved after players Storm the House of Reckoning
- Together. Again?: Halo Infinite players will need to explore the underbelly of Zeta Halo and retrieve a weapon to “turn the tide in this conflict”.
- Together. Again.: The achievement description reads, “A friend is in danger, and time is running out. It’s time to face your past and save your future.”
- Too Many Goodbyes: Players will be required to defeat the Harbinger and confront the truth.