The VALORANT Champions Tour (VCT) 2022 Stage 2 Masters Copenhagen playoffs are going to start tonight and the remaining eight teams are going to compete for the number one spot and become the champions of the first master’s of this year.
As per the format of the Masters top teams from EMEA, NA, APAC, and BR challengers directly get the slot in the playoffs due to their performance of their in the region. And runner-ups have to play the Group stage for qualifying for playoffs.
All qualified team names for (VCT) 2022 Stage 2 Masters Copenhagen playoffs
A total of 8 teams are going to compete with each other in the final round (playoffs) of the Valorant Champions Tour 2022 Stage 2 Masters Copenhagen, to crown the championship on their head. Following matches is going to be a double-elimination format every team has a second chance after losing its first match and every match is going to Bo3.
Direct Qualified Teams
- Paper Rex winner of APAC Stage 2 Challengers
- XSET winner of NA Stage 2 Challengers
- Leviatán winner of BR stage 2 Challengers
- Fnatic winner of EMEA stage 2 Challengers
Teams qualified from Group Stage for playoffs
- Guild Esports from Group A 1 Seed
- OpTic Gaming from Group A 2 Seed
- DRX from Group B 1 Seed
- FunPlus Phoenix from Group B 2 Seed
These 4 teams from the group stage are the runner-ups of their region’s challengers tournament, So as per the format they have to fight for the Playoff spot. In which Xerxia, Northeption, Loud, and KRU esports got eliminated. And 1st seed and 2nd seed teams send to the next round of playoffs.
- Match 1 – Paper Rex V/S Guild Esports
- Match 2 – Fnatic V/S FunPlus Phoenix
- Match 3 – Leviatán V/S DRX
- Match 4 – XSET V/S OpTic Gaming