The Valorant devs are working on Phoenix, Yoru, and KAY/O abilities. The developers are trying to live these agents because of their low pick rate on every map, and they are trying to change the ongoing meta.
With the new update Episode, 5 Act 1 Valorant community shook up and rapidly adapted every agent composition and meta. Riot Games employee Jeff Landa revealed that game devs are testing major changes in the Yoru, Phoenix, and KAY/O ability.
Valorant devs testing agents PBE
On June 24, Riot Games employee and dev team member of first-person shooter game Valorant leaked that the upcoming 5.01 update will be featuring buffs in Phoenix, Yoru, and KAY/O abilities.
Because of their lowest pick rates on all the maps they are trying to alive these agents and change the meta, Jeff Landa tweeted to the community that a series of changes are coming to the game’s PBE.
- Phoenix PBE only!:
- Flash Max duration increased 1.1s >>> 1.5s
- Flash Windup decreased .7s >>> .5s
- Blaze Will now equip his weapon earlier if he stops bending his wall
- Run it Back Will now spawn at the marker w/ the number of shields he had when the ability was cast
- KAY/O PBE only!:
- FRAG/ment (C) Zone diameter reduced 10m >>> 8m
- Damage now applies without needing line of sight
- NULL/cmd (X)
- Now, only allies will hear the full channel audio of reviving KAY/O, while downed
- Yoru PBE only!:
- Dimensional Drift (X) Increased duration of ultimate 10s >>> 12s
- Reduced unequip time 1.2s >>> 0.8s