The 2.5 updates for Genshin Impact will be released on February 16, 2022. Players will be able to participate in new storey missions and events as part of the update. Players will also be able to wish for special limited banners, which will grant them access to new firearms and characters.
The Genshin Impact servers would be taken offline for a maintenance break before the release of the new update to clear out old unneeded items and make room for new resources. Fortunately, the game developers have informed the community about the timetable in a blog post on their official website. Everything gamers need to know about the edition 2.5 maintenance timeline, as well as 2.5 update release occasions in all regions, is available below.
For all regions indicated in Genshin Impact 2.5, the start and finish times of maintenance, as well as the update release time, are listed
The Genshin Impact 2.5 patch service will begin on February 16 at 6 a.m. (UTC+8) and will last for five hours. The game server will be unavailable for the next five hours, and any players who are still online when the maintenance starts will be automatically locked out. To avoid losing progress by accident, players should arrange their in-game efforts correctly.
Gamers can update the application to the current version just after five-hour maintenance to take advantage of the new storey missions and events that have been included for them.
The following chart can be used by players to determine when the maintenance time for their area begins:
For Asian Servers: February 16, 2022
- Indian Standard Time: 03:30 – 08:30
- China Standard Time: 06:00 – 11:00
- Philippine Standard Time: 06:00 – 11:00
- Korea Standard Time: 07:00 – 12:00
- Japan Standard Time: 07:00 – 12:00
For European Servers: February 15, 2022
- Greenwich Mean Time: 22:00 – 03:00
- Western European Time: 22:00 – 03:00
- Central European Time: 23:00 – 04:00
- Eastern European Time: 00:00 – 05:00
For American Servers: February 16, 2022
- Pacific Standard Time: 14:00 to 19:00
- Eastern Standard Time: 17:00 to 22:00
- Central Standard Time: 16:00 to 21:00