Fix the ‘Server Busy restrict area’ error code in BGMI by following a few simple steps. A handful of BGMI players are facing a ‘Server Busy restrict area’ error after downloading Battlegrounds Mobile India on their devices.
Fix ‘Server Busy restrict area’ error code in BGMI
Battlegrounds Mobile India is finally available in an early access state for all Indian Gamers. Previously, early access was available for a handful of users, Players all around the country started downloading the game from various sources. The APK+OBB was floating all around the internet. Some also downloaded it from third-party stores like TapTap.
Now, many players are facing many error codes in BGMI. Here is a simple guide to fix most of the errors including the Fix of the ‘Server Busy restrict area’ error code in BGMI.
These errors can show up for various reasons like
- The player is trying to access the game from countries outside of India.
- The player trying to play the game on unsupported devices (emulators).
- For poorly configured local network.
There are some simple solutions to Fix ‘Server Busy restrict area’ error code in BGMI
- Only players residing in India can currently access the game.
- Make sure you are playing the game only on supported devices, i.e. Android mobiledevices only.
- Contact your Internet Service Provider to reconfigure your network settings or switch to another network.
If you follow these simple tricks most of your errors will be fixed easily if not try to Re-Install the game from Play Store.