Former Tennis Player Patrick McEnroe has announced on Tuesday on social media in a video that he has been tested positive of Coronavirus (which is flu-like a disease). But now he percent recovered from a mild case of Coronavirus.
McEnroe, younger brother of seven-time Grand Slam champion John, said he had been tested after experiencing “some minor symptoms” about 10 or 11 days ago. “My tests just came back positive,” the 53-year-old said on Twitter. “That’s the bad news. The good news is I feel fine. My symptoms have passed. I feel 100%”
“I’m an example of someone that has been able to fight through it and I’m doing absolutely fine.” McEnroe, 53, lives in the metropolitan New York City area, one of the hardest-hit cities for the virus in the United States.
He reached a career-high ranking of 28 before retiring in 1998 and was later a U.S. Davis Cup captain. He is currently a tennis analyst for ESPN.
The Novel CoronaVirius “COVID-19” was considered a global pandemic by WHO on March 11th.