Fortnite Naruto and Team 7 Skin Bundles had been given an extension time period in the items shop considering that they are one of the most demanded skin in the game ever since the anime hype began everywhere. Players should grab them if they still haven’t.
There are a total of 4 anime characters along with the associated cosmetics. The article talks about the Fortnite Naruto and Team 7 Skin Bundles that are leaving the shop soon.
Fortnite Naruto Bundles Leaving soon
Naruto Uzumaki, the number one most unpredictable ninja and Jinchuriki host of the all-powerful nine-tailed beast is ready, along with the rest of Team 7 had arrived in Fortnite earlier. After being as an extension, it’s finally time for them to leave the shop.
Naruto is the most popular mangas in the world and has had a huge fan base since its release. Naruto Uzumaki, a young ninja who strives to become the Hokage, is adored by fans all over the world. He is a young ninja who strives to become the Hokage, is adored by fans all over the world.
Fortnite Naruto and Team 7 Skin Bundles are one of the most demanded skin in the game ever since the anime hype began everywhere. The official blog releasing the Naruto bundles had brought a huge smile to many players.
Naruto’s cosmetics include all of the following items:
- Naruto Uzumaki (with Seventh Hokage variant style)
- Sasuke Uchiha (with the Snake Sword pickaxe)
- Sakura Haruno (with Sakura Uchiha variant style)
- Kakashi Hatake (with Black Ops Kakashi variant style)
- Pakkun back bling
- Demon Wind Shuriken back bling
- Hidden Leaf Cloak back bling
- Scroll back bling
- Black Ops Sword pickaxe
- Kunai pickaxe (with black variant style)
- Snake Sword pickaxe
- Hidan’s Scythe pickaxe
- Kurama glider (includes Shinobi Teamwork loading screen)
- Summoning Jutsu emote
- Ramen Break emote
- Pizza Eating Jutsu loading screen
- Team 7 loading screen
- Naruto + Kakashi Bundle: 2,100 V-Bucks
- Sasuke + Sakura Bundle: 2,200 V-Bucks
- Gear Bundle: 1,500 V-Bucks
Players who still have not grabbed the bundle should get them because the time has been extended specifically because of the unexpected response from players, and it might not return to the shops soon.
They had been extended once in the item shop for the increasingly popular demand of the bundles, but once they are gone, it would take a lot of time for rotation in the item shop.