Fortnite Season 7 Epic Quests have been released online, and most season 7 challenges are proving to be quite challenging, keeping par with the name Epic and Legendary. Fortnite weeks 3, 4, and 5 are around the corner, and so are this week’s challenges. They are set to go live and players need to complete these to gain the XP and move on to the next challenge.
Fortnite Season 7 challenges are exciting and Epic Games have been bringing up a lot of new stuff for its Battle Royale enthusiasts. Fortnite is a massive title in the PC battle royale community. There are many running events in the game. The article takes a look at the Fortnite Season 7 Epic Quests and some ways to grind them.
Fortnite Season 7 Epic Quests
A game that has taken the world by storm, powering streamers to new heights and giving regular gamers some acute hits, it’s something that has managed to stay fresh no matter how many hours have been put in. After the storyline of Fortnite got a massive change with the Fortnite Season 7 update, the game brought a new set of challenges to the game.
Epic Quests are the other part of the replacement for Weekly Challenges, are story-driven quests, or are related to the Battle Pass. These Quests usually come in numbered stages and either offer 24,000-30,000 XP or a Battle Pass item.
Week 3 Epic Quests
- Dance near a lit campfire (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing spots (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Boats (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Glide 20 meters while holding a chicken (0/20) – 30,000 XP
- Finish in the top 10 (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Travel between Porta-Potties (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Use nuts and bolts (0/3) – 30,000 XP
Week 4 Epic Quests
- Deal damage near an abductor (0/1000) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy hiding places (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Objects near Retail Row, Lazy Lake, Pleasent Park, and Holly Hatchery (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Experience low-gravity with Alien Nanites or on the Mothership (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Hunt an infected animal (0/1) – 30,000 XP
- Travel in a saucer (0/1000) – 30,000 XP
- Abduct an opponent with a saucer tractor beam (0/1) – 30,000 XP
Week 5 Epic Quests
- Destroy computer equipment at satellite stations or Corny Complex (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Damage 10 guards (0/250) – 30,000 XP
- Eliminate Trespassers (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage with IO or alien weapons (0/500) – 30,000 XP
- Loot supply drops (0/2) – 30,000 XP
- Damage a saucer with a pilot inside (0/800) – 30,000 XP
- Open an IO chest at satellite station or Corny Complex (0/1) – 30,000 XP
Week 6 Epic Quests
- Collect Bars (0/500) – 30,000 XP
- Spend Bars (0/500) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Equipment on top of Abductors (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo box in low-gravity areas (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (0/3) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien trees (0/5) – 30,000 XP
- Plant Saplings at Stumpy Ridge, Fork Knife Food Truck, or FN Radio (0/3) – 30,000 XP
Figuring the XP grind makes the challenges worth it. Some are easy, like dancing near a lit campfire, or destroying boats, while some might take a few sweats, like placing alien light communication devices on mountain tops.