The new Fortnite Season 7 Week 11 Challenges have been released online following the release in the game. Players only need to visit locations and perform some simple tasks to gain the XP and move on to the next challenge. Fortnite Season 7 Quests are exciting and Epic Games have been bringing up a lot of new stuff for its Battle Royale enthusiasts.
Some challenges might cause players to wander the map in search of landmarks. More types of challenges have been introduced in Fortnite Season 7 as well. Let’s discuss all the Fortnite Season 7 Week 11 Challenges including epic and legendary quests and how players can complete them with ease.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 11 Challenges
A game that has taken the world by storm, powering streamers to new heights and giving regular gamers some acute hits, it’s something that has managed to stay fresh no matter how many hours have been put in. After the storyline of Fortnite got a massive change with the Fortnite season 7 update, Fortnite brought a new set of challenges to the game.
- Travel in a Saucer (2000) – 30,000 XP
- Use the Recon Scanner to spot an Infected Wildlife or Tresspasser (1) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with equipment at any IO radar dish base (1) – 30,000 XP
- Deal damage in alien biomes (150) – 30,000 XP
- Mark an Alien Parasite (1) – 30,000 XP
- Dance with an Alien Parasite at Believer Beach, Lazy Lake, or Pleasant Park (1) – 30,000 XP
- Go for a swim with an Alien Parasite (1)
- Get Slone’s orders from a Payphone (1) – 15,000 XP
- Catch fish at fishing holes (5) – 14,000 XP
- Collect a vintage can of cat food in Catty Corner or Craggy Cliffs (1) – 30,000 XP
- Collect a vase of flowers from Lazy Lake (1) – 30,000 XP
- Harvest Wood (250) – 30,000 XP
- Talk to Joey (1) – 30,000 XP
While most of these quests are pretty simple to end, they might take up a player’s time and have to enter multiple games to complete these. Completing these challenges in the game will grant the players 210,000 XP for finishing the legendary challenges and 180,000 XP for the Epic challenges that have been leaked by the gamers.