The new Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges has been leaked online ahead of its release. As far as weekly challenges are concerned, location challenges are typically some of the easier ones. Players only need to visit locations to gain the XP and move on to the next challenge. Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 challenges are exciting and Epic Games have been bringing up a lot of new stuff for its Battle Royale enthusiasts.
Some challenges might cause players to wander the map in search of landmarks. There are more types of challenges that have been introduced in Fortnite Season 7 as well. Let’s discuss all the Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges and how players can complete them with ease.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 2 Challenges
A game that has taken the world by storm, powering streamers to new heights and giving regular gamers some acute hits, it’s something that has managed to stay fresh no matter how many hours have been put in. After the storyline of Fortnite got a massive change with the Fortnite season 7 update, Fortnite brought a new set of challenges to the game.
- Search Chests at Corny Complex or Lazy Lake (7) – 30,000 XP
- Explosive Damage to Opponents or Opponent Structures (500) – 30,000 XP
- Collect Spray Cans from Warehouses in Dirty Docks or Garages in Pleasant Park (2) – 30,000 XP
- Destroy Equipment at Satellite Stations (15) – 30,000 XP
- Search for a Graffiti-covered Wall at Hydro 16 or Near Catty Corner (1) – 30,000 XP
- Visit Different Named Locations in a Single Match (5) – 30,000 XP
- Enter a UFO (1) – 30,000 XP
- Interact with a Dead Drop in Weeping Woods (1) – 45,000 XP
- Step Onto a Body Scanner (1) – 30,000 XP
- Converse with Rich Sanchez, Rook, Marigold, Maven, or Special Forces (3) – 30,000 XP
- Deal Damage with IO Tech Weapons (200) – 30,000 XP
- Damage an IO Guard (1) – 30,000 XP
The Week 2 Challenges will come out Wednesday, that is June 16th at 10 AM Eastern Time. Players can get 30,000 XP upon completion of each quest. There are seven to complete, which brings the earnable amount of experience points to 210,000 XP. Fortnite week 2 challenges are focused on finding or interacting with items or landmarks scattered around the map and are as simple as they sound.