The new Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges have been released online ahead of its release in the game. Players only need to visit locations to gain the XP and move on to the next challenge. Fortnite Season 7 Quests are exciting and Epic Games have been bringing up a lot of new stuff for its Battle Royale enthusiasts.
Some challenges might cause players to wander the map in search of landmarks. More types of challenges have been introduced in Fortnite Season 7 as well. Let’s discuss all the Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges and how players can complete them with ease.
Fortnite Season 7 Week 6 Challenges
A game that has taken the world by storm, powering streamers to new heights and giving regular gamers some acute hits, it’s something that has managed to stay fresh no matter how many hours have been put in. After the storyline of Fortnite got a massive change with the Fortnite season 7 update, Fortnite brought a new set of challenges to the game.
- Collect gold bars (0/500): 30,000 XP
- Spend gold bars (0/500): 30,000 XP
- Destroy equipment on top of Abductors (0/3): 30,000 XP
- Open chests or ammo boxes in low-gravity areas (0/3): 30,000 XP
- Deploy Alien Nanites anywhere other than Holly Hatchery (0/3): 30,000 XP
- Destroy alien trees (0/5): 30,000 XP
- Get Slone’s orders from a payphone (0/1): 15,000 XP
- Place Prepper’s supplies in Hayseed’s Farm (0/1): 45,000 XP
- Deal damage to opponents in farms (0/25): 30,000 XP
- Use an Inflate-a-Bull (0/1): 30,000 XP
- Place cow decoys in farms (0/3): 30,000 XP
- Damage an alien-driven saucer (0/25): 30,000 XP
While most of these quests are pretty simple to end, they might take up a player’s time and have to enter multiple games to complete these. Completing these challenges in the game will grant the players 210,000 XP for finishing the legendary challenges and 180,000 XP for the Epic challenges that have been leaked by the gamers.