Free Fire is known to run regular events to keep their player base hooked to the game and give them free rewards. In this article we take a look at the Free Fire Azure Dragon Top up and the rewards it provides.
Free Fire Top ups are a popular way of getting diamonds, which is the secondary currency in the game. This is used to buy most of the items available in the store and therefore very sought after. Top ups in Free Fire are often added with events to make it more rewarding to the players by giving them additional items.
In this article we take a look at the Free Fire Azure Dragon Top up event!
Free Fire Azure Dragon Top up
The Free Fire Azure Dragon Top up rewards players with extra cosmetic items just for topping up diamonds in the game.
The Event will run from 23rd Jun 2021 till 3rd July 2021. The rules for this event are simple. Players simply need to top-up diamonds of a particular amount to get the rewards.
The rewards are:
- Top-up 100 Diamonds – Pet Skin: Apocalypse Fox (Legendary)
- Top-up 500 diamonds – Gloo Wall: Stormbringer (Epic)
Players need to top-up the diamonds during the event duration to redeem these rewards for free in Free Fire.
How to redeem the Pet skin and gloo wall skin?
- First of all players need to open their Garena Free Fire app and navigate to the Calendar option on the middle right of the home screen.
- After this, players must click on the Rampage 3.0 tab on the top middle which will open all the Rampage update events.
- Then, click on the Top Up – Azure Dragon on the top left to open the event.
- Players can then top-up diamonds and redeem their rewards from here.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!