Free Fire has it’s official streaming platform “Booyah!“. Here players can live stream the game and upload their gaming clips as well. Not only this they also organise various tournaments for established and popular streamers. This time around they have announced Free Fire Booyah Open 2021, where 72 teams from India, Bangladesh and Nepal have battled it out to make it to the finals.
The top qualified 12 teams (four from each region) will battle it out over two days, i.e., 31st May and 1st June, for the massive prize pool and the ultimate title. Here in this article we will take a look at the prize pool and the teams for the final of the tournament.
Free Fire Booyah Open 2021: Prize Pool And Teams
The tournament offers a massive prize pool of $10,000 (7.4 lakhs approx.). The finals will be broadcasted on the official Booyah! app only on 31st May and 1st June at 6:00 P.M. This event brought together 72 top teams from India, Bangladesh, and Nepal. Booyah Open 2021 is played into stages.
1. Qualifiers: Each country had their respective qualifiers in which twenty-four teams divided into two groups of 12 teams each competed for finals qualification berth. The top two teams from each group qualified for the Grand Finals.
The India Qualifiers were held on the 3rd and 4th of May, while the Bangladesh Qualifiers were held on the 10th and 11th of May. Lastly, the Nepal Qualifiers went through on the 17th and 18th of May.
Qualified Teams For Free Fire Booyah Open 2021
1. Stone Crushers (India Qualifiers)
2. Sixth Sense (India Qualifiers)
3. Nemesis (India Qualifiers)
4. UG Empire (India Qualifiers)
5. Riot (Bangaladesh Qualifiers)
6. Team Cyanide (Bangaladesh Qualifiers)
7. AgentExp (Bangaladesh Qualifiers)
8. The Jawbreakers (Bangaladesh Qualifiers)
9. Skylightz Gaming (Nepal Qualifiers)
10. INS Esports (Nepal Qualifiers)
11. Fire Flies (Nepal Qualifiers)
12. Dada Gang (Nepal Qualifiers)
Sixth Sense, Free Fire Tri Series champion, will face resistance from Free Fire Bangladesh Championship 2021 winners Agent Exp and Stone Crushers. Teams like Skylightz Gaming, Stone crushers, and Riot will also bring their A-game for this tournament.