Free Fire is one of the most popular BR titles in the gaming community right now. The franchise that started in 2017 has grown a surprising amount by now. Free Fire is a free to play multiplayer game. But some of the items in-game are purchasable through in-game currency or diamonds. To buy items with diamonds players need to acquire diamonds first. Diamonds give players access to a number of premium skins and items that can’t be obtained otherwise. Razorpay has partnered with Free Fire to provide easy and safe transaction of diamonds right to the player’s account. Fire Fire diamond top-up guide is here to help.
What is Razorpay?
Razorpay is an online payment portal. It allows businesses to accept process and disburse payments with it product suite. It gives access to all forms of payment mode such as credit card, debit card, net-banking, UPI and popular E-wallets. With its partnership with Free Fire players can now redeem diamonds from Razorpay’s online portal. The portal often has some note worthy discounts on in-game items. It has also been proven to be safe for transaction of all in-game currency and services. Free Fire diamond top-up are made easy and reliable through this website.
How to Top-Up Diamonds on Razorpay: Free Fire
The underlying steps must be followed for Free Fire diamond top-up:
- First open the official website of Razorpay. Click here to access the website.
- Players then need to enter their valid information including Phone Number and E-mail ID in the box.
- Users can now select the desired top-up of their choice. The top-up have a variety of options and have special discounts.
- After selecting your top-up enter your Free-Fire UID in the box below.
- Lastly click on the BUY NOW option.
The top-up options provided are:
- Price Diamonds
- 50 150
- 100 320
- 200 670
- 300 1400
- 500 3000
- 1000 7000
- 250 DJ Alok (special offer)
Players can also use the first time coupon code [email protected] to get 50 extra diamonds on first purchase.
The payment options available are:
- Card payment