Free Fire Moco Jump event: Free Fire has a new series of events running down as part of the Moco: Rebirth (character awakening skill). The series had kicked off soon after the conclusion of Free Fire 4th anniversary. Several comsetcs are up for grabs which include parachute skins, pan skins, surfboard skins and many more. Most of these items are not purchasable and earned for free by completing some missions.
One of the latest events is Free Fire Moco Jump Event which commenced on the 15th of September and it runs for a total of 10 days before it goes inactive. Let us know how you all can complete the event and earn all the rewards that the event contains.
Free Fire Moco Jump Event: All you need to know!
As mentioned above, Free Fire Moco jump event has commenced on September 15 2021 and will conclude on September 26 2021. The main reward of this Jump event is Glo Drone backpack and this jump event is basically a minigame. Playing this minigame will get you some points which you can later obtain the rewards set on the points you have earned.
The minigame is quite simple and players have to jump over the obsatcvles placed on the ground. A jump button is provided on the screen when the minigame is activated and players should tap on it to start the minigame. Your points will be awarded based on how far you have gotten in the minigame overcoming the obstacles by jumping. Players can select any game mode of this minigame. Two modes are available namely, Origin Mode and Virus Invade Mode in which the latter gives more points.
Players are given 5 chances to play the minigame per day and extra chances are given after completing of any match in the game.
A couple of reward sections are made available in this event. They are named as Stage Rewards and Round Rewards which are accessed by pressing the ‘Reward shop.”
The list of rewards include the following items in Stage rewards:
- Party Animal Weapon Loot Crate: will be able to claim after achieving 1,500 points
- Justice Fighter Weapon Loot Crate: will be able to claim after achieving 3,000 points
- Kpop Stardom Gun Box: will be able to claim after achieving 5,000 points
- 1x Diamond Royale Voucher: will be able to claim after achieving 8,000 points
- Glo Drone (Backpack): will be able to claim after achieving 12,000 points
The list of rewards include the following items in Round rewards:
- 2x Gold Royale Voucher: will be able to claim after achieving 800 points
- 1x Pet Food: will be able to claim after achieving 1,200 points
- 1x Weapon Royale Voucher: will be able to claim after achieving 1,500 points
How to Access the event?
- Open Garena Free Fire on your device and wait until the game enters the mian lobby.
- Click on ‘Calendar’ icon. Head to the Moco: Rebirth section and then to ‘Moco Jump.’
- Click on ‘Go to’ to enter the game interface.
- Play the game and earn points. Use them to claim the above-mentioned rewards.