Free Fire has a variety of cosmetics and the weapon skins are probably the second most popular in the game. Here is all about the new Free Fire MP40 Royal Flush Incubator which showcases a new legendary MP40 skin for the players!
Incubator in Free Fire is a great place for the players to get a variety of weapons skins and costume bundles. These are mostly exclusive to the spin and players need to get some tokens from the normal spin in order to get the skins. The new Incubator features 5 exclusive MP40 skins, which will buff the weapon in the game.
Here is all about the Free Fire MP40 Royal Flush Incubator that has recently arrived in the game.
Free Fire MP40 Royal Flush Incubator
The new Incubator features 5 new MP40 skins that the players can get with the Incubator tokens and these can be greatly beneficial on the battlefields.
The New MP40 Royal Flush has the following stats:
- Damage ++
- Rate of Fire +
- Accuracy –
The players can spin the Normal spin for the Incubator with 1 spin for 40 diamonds and 5 spins for 180 diamonds. The prize pool for the normal Incubator spin is:
- Blueprint: Royal Flush
- Mesmerizing Nights Badge
- M4A1-Pink Laminate Weapon Loot Crate
- Lucky Shirt Loot Crate
- Memory Fragment x100 (Dimitri)
- Kpop Stardom Weapon Loot Crate
- Evolution Stone
- Pet Food
- Urban Rager Weapon Loot Crate
- Lucky Pants Crate
- Resupply Map
- Game Streamer Weapon Loot Crate
Players need to collect the Blueprint: Royal Flush and Evolution Stones in order to redeem the skins from the Free Fire MP40 Royal Flush Incubator.
The Incubator contains the following skins:
- MP40 Royale Flush: 3 Blueprint: Royal Flush + 7 Evolution Stones
- MP40 Blazing Heart: 3 Blueprint: Royal Flush + 7 Evolution Stones
- MP40 Eternal Diamond: 2 Blueprint: Royal Flush + 5 Evolution Stones
- MP40 Flashing Spade: 1 Blueprint: Royal Flush + 3 Evolution Stones
- MP40 Dreamy Club: 1 Blueprint: Royal Flush + 3 Evolution Stones
- Blueprint: Royal Flush – 3 Blueprint: Fatal Snarl
How to access the Free Fire Incubator?
- First of all players need to open the Free Fire app and go to the Luck Royale section of the game on the left side.
- After this. click on the Incubator option on the left and spin the wheel for the Blueprints and Vouchers.
- After getting the necessary tokens, click on the “Enter” option in the middle of the spin and the Incubator will open.
- Players can select any of the skins to redeem them using the tokens.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!