Free Fire releases events every now and then and these contains some of the most recent and exclusive skins. In this article we take a look at Free Fire Mythos Top-up event and the rewards it provides.
Free Fire events often carry a very delightful set of rewards for players to obtain. The top-up events in Free Fire offer a set of exclusive rewards for topping up diamonds in the game. Diamonds in Free Fire are not free and players need to spend real money to buy them.
Down below we take a look at the Free Fire Mythos Top up event and the rewards it provides.
Free Fire Mythos Top up event
The Free Fire Mythos Top up event is here in the OB28 update and carries with it two exclusive Mythos items.
The event will start from 16th June and will end on 22nd June, 2021. Players can top up diamonds in the Free Fire store to have a chance to win two exclusive rewards.
The rewards are as follows:
- Top up 100 diamonds: Catastrophe Bringer Surfboard
- Top up 500 diamonds: Mythos Four Backpack
Players can top-up diamonds to redeem these rewards for absolutely free in the game.
How to get the rewards?
- Players first need to open the Garena Free Fire app and navigate to the Calendar option on the middle right.
- After opening the Calendar section, click on the Rampage 2.0 in the top middle and the list of events will open.
- Click on the Mythos Top up after topping up diamonds to collect the rewards in Free Fire.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!