Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale franchises on mobile devices. Likewise the game has garnered a massive player base throughout the world. Moreover the game’s popularity is further accentuated by the regular updates rolled out by the developers. After the success of the OB25 update, developers are all set to release the new Free Fire OB26 update soon.
The new update brings with it many new changes and items. In this article we take a look at the release dates, new changes and more.
Free Fire OB26 Update
The new update will hit the Indian servers at around 5:30 PM IST on February 4th. Likewise the servers will be down for a bit due to the update.
Players can download the update from either the Google Play Store for Androids or Apple App Store for iOS.
Weapon Buffs and Nerfs
The developers have bought about a few changes to some of the existing weapons in the game. A few nerfs and buffs on the social media handles and they are as follows:
- Groza: Buff to Minimum damage and rate of fire. But increased recoil.
- UMP: Buff to armor penetration and minimum damage.
- M1014: Increased minimum damage and rate of fire.
- M249: Increase in movement speed while firing and range.
- SVD: Decrease in damage to body and fire rate.
- Parafal: Decrease in Recoil and Max range.
- Vector: Decrease in minimum damage, accuracy and range.
- M1887: Decrease in Max range.
- Woodpecker: Decrease in rate of fire.
There will be a revamp coming to the Garena Free Fire training grounds. The following features will be added to the training grounds:
- New locations, backdrops, size and new design.
- Addition of a racing track.
- More visual feedback.
- Hall of Fame for esports players beside the social zone.