Garena’s Free Fire OB30 update is right around the corner and is all set to release on September 28th. Here in this article, we will take a look at the officially confirmed updates by Garena coming up in the upcoming Free Fire OB30 patch update.
This new OB patch update is bringing in some new and awesome content to the game like new characters, new pets, new weapons, new mechanisms, and more. Apart from the new content, the update will also bring many changes and nerfs. Other than this the collaboration with Venom: Let There Be Carnage will also be included in the OB30 update.
Free Fire OB30 Update: Patch Highlights And Features
This latest OB30 patch update is one of the most essential and important patch updates till now. One of the essential updates in the upcoming Free Fire OB30 update will be on the Training Ground. The combat zone is cleaned and revamped enabling users to tune up their skills effectively.
The upcoming Free Fire OB30 update offers below given highlights:
- Craftland- To Customize your battle
- A new 6v6 clash squad mode in the custom room
- Play zone and spawn point adjustments at Clock TOwer and Mars Electric
- Airdrop Vending Machine in the BR mode.
- New Revival points.
- Play zone damage adjustments.
- Armor attachments: Vest Thickener and Vest HP booster
- Treatment Sniper- to heal your teammate in BR mode
- Replay System available now
Free Fire OB30 update will hit the servers on September 28th 2021. During the update, the Servers will be inaccessible for players till the update completes. The update generally begins at 9.30 AM IST (GMT +5.30) and completes around 6.00 PM (GMT +5.30).
Follow our Instagram handle to participate in the huge DJ Aloks Giveaway and to stay updated with every latest news of the gaming and eSports scene.