Free Fire Servers go down the next big thing in the Free Fire world is the OB26 update. The Free Fire OB26 release date is on February 4. The news is confirmed by the in-game event that rewards the players for updating the game. The event will start on February 2, which confirms that the OB26 update will roll out within the next 2 days.
Two diamond Vouchers and weapon Royale vouchers are the major rewards for updating the game by 9th February 2021, 4:00 AM (IST). You will witness many new updates in-game along with the new collaboration of Skyler as a new character in the Game.
Free Fire Servers likely to go down for the upcoming OB26 Update
Free Fire always takes down the servers for maintenance while pushing big updates into the game. So, that servers don’t crash due to heavy traffic. It is common that servers crash due to heavy traffic so the developers take some time to fix the bugs.
The next big thing in the Free Fire world is the OB26 update. The Free Fire OB26 release date is on February 4. The news confirmed by the in-game event that rewards the players for updating the game.
As always players can get Diamond Royale and Gold Royale Vouchers in Game for updating it by February 9th 2021.
According to our internal Sources, the Free Fire servers are likely to go down on February 4th, 2021 from Morning 9:00 AM IST to 5:00 PM IST. As we had experienced the same during the OB25 update.
Things you will witness in OB26 Update
Garena Free Fire has Collaborated with Son Tung M-TP (a popular music artist in Vietnam) to create Skyler. As per the reports, Skyler will have the ability to destroy walls in-game.
weapon Nerfs and Buffs
- Groza: Buff to Minimum damage and rate of fire. But increased recoil.
- UMP: Buff to armor penetration and minimum damage.
- M1014: Increased minimum damage and rate of fire.
- M249: Increase in movement speed while firing and range.
- SVD: Decrease in damage to body and fire rate.
- Parafal: Decrease in Recoil and Max range.
- Vector: Decrease in minimum damage, accuracy, and range.
- M1887: Decrease in Max range.
- Woodpecker: Decrease in rate of fire.
There will be a revamp coming to the Garena Free Fire training grounds. The following features will be added to the training grounds:
- New locations, backdrops, size, and new design.
- Addition of a racing track.
- More visual feedback.
- Hall of Fame for esports players besides the social zone.