Free Fire is home to a ton of cosmetics that the players can obtain and it also gives them certain powerups in battle. In this article we take a look at the Free Fire Snappy Bundle in the Diamond Royale spin!
Free Fire cosmetics are many and every one of them is unique and offers various animations and powerups. Among the many types of cosmetics, the costume bundle are one of the most popular. The Luck Royale section of the game contains exclusive costume bundles and they are updated regularly. That mean players only have a limited time period to obtain the item.
Down below we take a look at Free Fire Snappy Bundle in the Diamond Royale.
Free Fire Snappy Bundle
The new Free Fire Snappy Bundle is a shark-themed costume bundle and is the latest arrival in the Diamond Royale spin.
The Diamond Royale will have the costume bundle from 18th June till 8th July, 2021. Players can spin the wheel 1 time for 60 diamonds and 10+1 times for 600 diamonds.
The Prize pool for the current diamond royale includes:
- Snappy Costume Bundle
- Magic Cube
- Cube Fragment
- Neolithic (Top, Bottom, Mask, Shoes)
- Paleolithic (Top, Bottom, Mask, Shoes)
- Flame Fighter (Top, Bottom, Mask, Shoes)
- Lady of Flame (Top, Bottom, Mask, Shoes)
- Combat Vest, Pants, Boots (Male)
- Combat Vest, Shorts, Boots (Female)
- T-Shirt (Smile, Dislike, Like)
- Sneakers (Blue, Black, White)
- Shorts (Camouflage, Jungle, Desert)
- Discount Coupon
- 50% EXP card
- 50% Gold Card
- Memory Fragments x100
Players can spin the wheel, and it fills up the Luck meter. The higher the Luck meter, the higher the chance of getting the Grand prize.
How to get the Free Fire Snappy Costume Bundle?
- Players first need to open the Garena Free Fire app on their devices and locate the Luck Royale option on the middle left of the homescreen.
- Then Players need to select the Diamond Royale option on the left tab and the spin will open.
- Players can spin the wheel to get the Grand prize in Free Fire.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!