Free Fire is a massively popular battle royale genre in the gaming market at this moment. Likewise the game has garnered a massive player base all around the world. The game’s popularity was further widened by the various events that take place in the games. The developers release regular events for players to complete and keep them hooked. In this article we take a look at the latest event called, the Free Fire Strike Down Event.
Free Fire Strike Down Event
One of the running events in the game right now is the Free Fire Strike Down Event. The event is now live and will be up until 18th January, 2021. Players need to hit cans and collect tokens. Likewise these tokens can be used to redeem the Rapper Overlord Bundle.
The prize pool of this event is:
- Diamond Royale Voucher
- Pharaoh Gun Box
- Weapon Royale Voucher
- Shark Attack Gun Box
- Cube Fragment
- Titanium Gun Box
The Tokens can be collected to get rewards, according to the number of tokens collected.
These rewards are:
- 1 Token – Party Dance Emote
- 2 Tokens – Night Panther
- 3 Tokens – Rapper Overlord Bundle
How to Play and redeem the rewards
- Players first need to open the Free Fire app and navigate to the Strike Down event. This can be done by clicking on the Strike Down pop-up that appears on the screen. Alternatively you can also access it from the top left of the home page.
- However players need to have diamonds, to throw the ball to strike. Likewise the cost of each throw is 29 diamonds.
- Each round has 3 cans and there are a total of 3 rounds. Likewise a round ends when the player gets the token in each round.
- However it is based on a bit of luck as each throw may strike from 3 to 1 cans, randomly.
- Therefore to get all the items players need to spend a maximum of 261 diamonds.
(Note: The items will be sent to the inventory of the player. Moreover the duplicated items will be converted to FF tokens.)
Also read: How to get a stylish name in Free Fire