Free Fire is one the best battle royale games when it comes to additional in-game features. One interesting feature in the list is Guild Nicknames in Free Fire. You can have some stylish and unique names for your character in Free Fire.
Guild nicknames in Free Fire are an essential feature in the Free Fire game. Players can join or create guilds to play with their friends and family. The creativity of the developers has made the game more popular in less span. The developers organize regular tournaments and players can also participate and win different rewards by collecting Dog Tags.
Guild Nicknames in Free Fire: List
Players can select and use any of the following nicknames for their characters. The length of the Guild Name should be between three to twelve characters. Here’s the list of free nicknames for your characters:
ONE FOR ALL
MAD NOT BAD
THE KILL STEALERS
Steps to Change Guild Names in Free Fire
The name can only be changed by the leader. For that, the leader has to spend 5000 diamonds. Here’s the steps to change the nicknames:
1. In the Free Fire lobby, click on the Guild option on the bottom right corner.
2. Select the Name Change icon (small paper and a diagonal pen are made on it) next to the current name.
3. Enter the guide name in the dialog box.
4. Click on the 500 Diamonds blue color button to pay diamonds.
5. After completion, the name will automatically change in your profile.