Garena, the developers of Free Fire does not stop adding new things to the game. The latest addition is Free Fire Red Light Green Light, a new game mode that is inspired by the popular Netflix Korean Drama series, Squid Game. This article will give more details on the new game mode.
Free Fire developers add new cosmetics into the game and players will find something new every day. The game had collaborated with many popular brands and organizations which had resulted in new game modes, cosmetics items that had kept players busy checking them out. Recently, the developers had collaborated with Venom: Let there be Carnage which had brought in several venom-themed cosmetics into the game.
A new collaboration of Free Fire with the latest Netflix sensation, Squid Game has brought in a new game mode named ‘Red Light Green Light.’
Free Fire Red Light Green Light game mode
The all-new Squid Game inspired Red Light Green Light game mode has commenced in Free Fire today i.e., on October 18, 2021. Red Light Green Light is a game that is inspired by one of the several games played in the Squid Game series. Players can check out the new game mode themselves by logging in to the game and playing it. The mode will conclude by October 25, 2021, and as of now, no rewards will be offered for players for playing the new mode.
Read More: Team Elite crowned as the champions of Free Fire India Championship 2021 Fall
How to Play Free Fire Red Light Green Light game mode
- Open the game and select the new game mode where you select CS mode or Bermuda map.
- The new game mode will be loaded and players will be standing at the starting line before the match begins.
- Once the match begins, players will have to advance in the forward direction when the doll is turned away and the music starts. If any players move when the music stops and the doll turns around, they will get eliminated.
- Those who manage to advance to the finish line within the given time period will get the BOOYAH!
Note: The mode is now only available for Android Devices and will be soon available for iOS devices too.
Free Fire has announced that there will be special rewards for playing the new game mode from October 22-25, 2021.
Red Light Green Light mode in Free Fire – Rules
- From now to 25 Oct, update Free Fire to try our new game mode Red Light Green Light! Cross the finish line as fast as possible, but be careful – you will lose automatically if you move when the red light is shown. Hold still when the red light is showing, and you’ll be on your way to victory!
- From 22 Oct to 25 Oct, play the new game mode and you will have the chance to win some nice rewards!
- Make sure to update your game to the latest version today to enjoy the new game mode.
- The update is only available for Android users at the moment. We will be updating the iOS version very soon. We apologise for any inconvenience caused.
Also Read: Free Fire Fatal Snarl at 50% off on last day sale!