Minecraft has a lot of food sources and farming aspects are one of the main aspects for early game progression. Here is how to make a Hay Bale in Minecraft and its uses in the game!
Players need to create farms in the early game due to the sustainable and unlimited food generation that it provides. The farming aspects have been revamped over time with many new additions and many new crops that the players can farm and harvest.
Here is a important farming item, the Hay Bale in Minecraft.
Hay Bale in Minecraft
The Hay Bales are used for decoration, burning materials, food sources and even for a cushion to reduce fall damage. It’s uses are extensive and players will know all about it by the end.
Hay Bales are basically a bunch of wheat bundles together in a stack and players can use it for a variety of purposes.
They can be found naturally generated in villages around farms and also in many pillager outposts. They can be mined with hand or with any tool.
How to make a Hay Bale in Minecraft?
Players can make a Hay Bale with simply a bunch of Wheat in the game. Farming or finding wheat can be a little bit difficult at first but players can see how to make a Wheat farm here.
You need 9x Wheat to make a single Hay Bale.
Combine the items in the Crafting table in the manner shown above to make a Hay Bale in Minecraft.
Uses for Hay Bales
- Hay Bales are used as food but not for the players. However, players can convert them into bread or other food times for times to come. They are also used to feed donkeys, llamas, horses and mules. They provide a good healing speed to these mobs.
- They can also be used to breed llamas and horses.
- Players can also use it as a cushion as it reduces fall damage by up to 80% when falling on top of it.
- They can also amplify the signal smoke of the Campfire if placed above one.
- Hay Bales can be used in Composters to raise compost level by 1 and has a 85% chance of doing that.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!