Valorant is a 5v5 online competitive shooter where characters use abilities strategically in order to survive and complete their objectives. In Valorant, the quality of a player’s internet connection plays a part in how smooth the experience is. Good internet is a must when you’re playing a game that demands precision like Valorant does. A ping below 100ms at best is considered ideal for gaming. The lower the ping the better, anything less than 20ms is considered really good. Since ping is so important, we will see how to check it. In this article we will see how to test your ping in Valorant.
How to test your ping for Valorant
Your ping is a pretty important factor in game. It dictates how instant and smooth the whole experience is for you. Low ping means less delay and accurate real time visual feedback. This makes sure your movements and actions are on time and precise like you intend them to be. Below is a step by step guide on how to test your ping in Valorant.
- Open your Browser.
- Search for Valorant Ping Test, or go to this website.
- Click on the Start Ping Test.
- Wait foe the results
- Check the results, this is the ping you have in game.
- Below are some tips you can follow to improve your ping.
To improve your ping, follow the given steps
- Make sure you close all running browsers while playing the game.
- Close apps like steam and orgin.
- Make sure Utorrent is not running.
- Make sure no apps are downloading in the background.
Also Read : 1 hour ban for AFK players in Valorant