The Ender Dragon is considered widely by many, to be the end boss for classic Minecraft world. Here’s how to defeat the Ender Dragon in Minecraft as easily as possible.
Minecraft doesn’t have a definite end-game or ending but players can get that epic boss fight for sure! The Ender Dragon is one of the biggest and most challenging enemies in the game and is a real challenge to beat. The players need to find the End Portal first and then jump right in to get to the End Dimension, the home of Ender Dragon.
Down below are all the tips and tricks to beat the Ender Dragon in Minecraft.
Minecraft Ender Dragon
The Ender Dragon is a huge flying hostile mob that spawns in the End dimension and is widely regarded as the final boss of Minecraft. She spawns naturally as soon as an entity enters the End Dimension.
The Ender dragon has 200 Health points and is hostile to only the player. She does 15 points of damage on hard mode and 6 points per second with Dragon Fireball. The Dragon drops 12,000 Exp points that brings the players from 0 to 68 level.
The Ender Dragon can be re-spawned by placing four end crystals on the edge of the exit End portal.
How to defeat the Ender Dragon in Minecraft?: Tips and Tricks
- The First step is to stock up one weapons, armor and lots of arrows. The armor should be a minimum diamond, as well as a diamond sword.
- Players must carry a bow and lots of arrows, as the Ender Dragon in Minecraft is a flying mob and spends most of the duration in the fight, flying.
- Players must also mine a lot of End blocks to shield themselves, as the Ender Dragon breaks most of the other blocks.
- And lastly, players should have good enchantments on all their armor, weapons and even bows. The Infinity Enchantment on the Bow is the best one to not run out of arrows.
How to fight the Ender Dragon?
- Players must first destroy all the End Crystal on the top f the towers in the End. These crystals heal the dragon and it is almost impossible to kill her without destroying these first. Players can shoot them down with arrows and additionally players can shoot them at the time of healing to deal extra damage to the dragon.
- Players can scale the tall towers with End Blocks and damage the Crystals. However, keep your distance when destroying the crystals as they explode.
- Players then need to shoot the Ender Dragon with arrows until he comes down to Perch. Players can then use swords or melee attacks to hurt him. this is because in this mode arrows become ineffective on him.
- However, players must watch out for its breath attack when you destroy a crystal.
- After all the End Crystals have been destroyed , players need to damage the dragon consistently to wither it out. It has a lot of health, so keep at it!
Following this, players can easily defeat the Ender Dragon in Minecraft and conquer the End!
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!