Call of Duty: Mobile is a free-to-play shooter video game developed by TiMi Studios and published by Activision and Garena for Android and iOS. Activision recently released a new public test build (beta version) for Call of Duty: Mobile. By downloading the Public Test Build, gamers can get free access and experience the upcoming features and new additions to the game before it reaches the public. The new Test Build will include two new multiplayer maps, night modes, and many more. Take a look at how you can get access to the Public Test Build for COD Mobile.
Steps to download Public Test Build for Call of Duty: Mobile
Both the Android and iOS platform users will have access to the Public Test Build. However, the Public Test Build is only open to 40,000 players, which is their general cap. Following are the steps to download the Test Build:
1. The first step is to download the appropriate Apk file. Click here to download.
2. Once the Apk is downloaded, the next step is to click on it to start off with the installation process.
3. To continue with the installation process, players will have to simply follow the instructions given by the Android Installer.
4. After the installation processes finishes, the Test Build is finally ready to play.
Note: To install Apk files from unknown sources, Android users will have to enable the option in their phone settings.
1. The iOS platform users will require the TestFlight application to run the Public Test Build on their devices. Users can download the application by clicking here.
2. The link for downloading Test Build on Apple devices is available here. Users will have to open the link for IOS devices to start to download the beta version.
3. The users will have to install the beta to play it. This was all about the article regarding the subsequent Public Test Build for COD: Mobile and the steps to install them.