Battlegrounds Mobile India’s early access was made available for the players on 17th June,2021. Players are getting various rewards including a player change name card in BGMI. In this article, we are going to talk about the process by which players can get a free player change name card in BGMI.
Since Battlegrounds Mobile India, is specially designed for Indian users, many players might be thinking of changing their nickname and playing with a whole new appearance. This requires a player change name card which is available in the Shop section at 180 UC. This might be pocket-pinching for many players. But fortunately, players are able to get a free player change name card in BGMI.
Let’s take a look below to know about the process of getting a free player change name card in BGMI.
How to get a free player change name card in BGMI?
Battlegrounds Mobile India has been showering the players iwth many rewards including a player change name card only if they transfer their data from their global account. After transferring the data, player’s achievements, likes received by teammates, items in their inventory, matches played in the season would remain untouched. However, player’s previous popularity in their global account would be lost.
You might say that the void of the lost popularity might be filled up with the player change name card in BGMI.
Steps to get a free player change name card in BGMI:
- Players have to open BGMI and login with any social media account according to their preference.After opening it, players would be asked to create a new character. A dialogue box will appear in user’s screens where they will be asked whether they reside in India or not as this game is for Indian users. Click on the ‘YES’ option.
- After completing the above step, another dialogue box will appear in which players would be asked whether they want to transfer their data or not. Click on the ‘Yes, please continue’ option.
- Players will again be asked for a confirmation on their data transfer. Tap ‘YES’.
- After confirming this, select the account from which you want to transfer your data. You can only transfer your data from your Facebook or Twitter accounts.
- Again, they will ask for your confirmation. Click on ‘YES’.
- Your data will be transferred and you’ll be rewarded a player change name card and a Hero’s crate. These rewards can be claimed from your in-game mail rewards
By following this process, players can get their free player change name card in BGMI.