Garena Free Fire is one of the most popular battle royale games in the market. Likewise the game has a massive player base all around the world. The game is popular because of its regular events that keeps the players hooked. These events give players the opportunity to get excusive items from the game. These items range from weapons, cosmetics to accessories. The most recent event in Free Fire is a collaboration between Free Fire and One Punch Man. Likewise this event bought in a lot of events and related items that the players can get. In this article we take a look at How to get Saitama Loot Box in Free Fire.
One Punch Man Event Calendar
- Complete the Hero Trial missions (January 15th to January 26th)
- After match drop (January 15th to January 26th)
- Megapunch Gacha (January 15th to January 26th)
- Path to Hero event (January 16th to January 26th)
- 3x after match drop (January 23rd)
- Login reward (January 23rd)
- Collect tokens in dead loot boxes (January 23rd to January 29th)
On January 23rd players can get the free Saitama Loot Box.
How to get Saitama Loot Box in Free Fire: Steps
Here’s how to get the Saitama Loot box in these easy steps:
- First of all players must open the Garena Free Fire app and press on the Calendar icon on the right side.
- Then they need to tap on the ‘One Punch Man – The Hero Trial’ option on the left. Likewise after this click on the ‘Mega Punch’ option.
- Press on the ‘Go To’ icon and click on the ‘1.23’ icon.
- Then players need to claim the Saitama Loot Box.
After claiming, users can equip the item from the ‘Vault’ option on the left of home screen.