Free Fire introduces many freebie events that will reward the players with free items and even some costume bundles. In this article we take a look at how to get the D-Bee Streetbeat Bundle in Free Fire Streetbeat Top up event.
Free Fire Top Ups are the most efficient ways of getting diamonds in the game. They run certain discounts that reward the players with more freebies with their purchase. Diamonds are an essential currency and players often top up them to purchase cosmetics in game.
This Free Fire Streetbeat Top up will reward the player with a free D-Bee Streetbeat Bundle in Free Fire!
Free Fire Streetbeat Top up Event
Top up events in Free Fire reward the players with free items and more upon topping up diamonds in Free Fire. The new item is the D-bee Streetbeat Bundle for the new D-Bee character.
The Diamond Top up in Free Fire can be done from the in-game store and players can top-up a certain amount of diamonds to unlock the D-Bee character and also its exclusive costume. The event will run in Free Fire from 4th July, 2021 till 13th July, 2021.
The event features:
- Top up 100 diamonds: D-Bee character
- Top up 500 diamonds: D-Bee Streetbeat Bundle
How to get the D-Bee Streetbeat Bundle in Free Fire?
- Players need to top-up some diamonds in Free Fire first from the diamond option above the homepage.
- Players can select their desired top-up and pay using their desired methods.
- After this players need to click on the Calendar option on the right side of the home screen.
- Click on the Events tab on the top and then on the Streetbeat Top Up on the left.
- Redeem the items after the top ups are complete to get the costume bundle!
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!