Free Fire has a ton of cosmetics and weapons that the players may like to collect and use on the battlefields. Here we take a look at how to get the Fury Tribe AC80 in Free Fire Store which is a new skin for the weapon!
Weapon skins are the second most popular cosmetics in the game after costume bundles. This is because of the significant buffs they provide to the weapons upon being equipped. Most of the weapon skins are based on a theme line and this new one follows the Fury Tribe skin line and has been made available to be obtained in the Store.
Here is how to get the Fury Tribe AC80 in Free Fire!
Fury Tribe AC80 in Free Fire
The Fury Tribe AC80 is a new skin for the AC80 weapon in the game and provides the following buffs:
- Magazine +
- Accuracy –
- Armor Penetration +
Players can buy the weapon crates for the Fury Tribe AC80 in Free Fire Store for 25 diamonds. The crate contains the following items:
- Fury Tribe AC80 (Permanent)
- Tribe Token x1
- Tribe Token x2
- Tribe Token x3
- Tribe Token x4
- Tribe Token x5
- Tribe Token x10
Players can either get the Fury Tribe AC80 permanent or get tokens in the crates and use them to redeem the weapon skin for free.
The Exchange Store contains:
- AC80 Fury Tribe (Permanent): 100 Tribe Tokens
- AC80 Fury Tribe (24hrs): 3 Tribe Tokens
How to get the weapon skin in Free Fire?
- First of all open the Free Fire app and navigate to the Store option on the left side of the home-page.
- After opening the Store, click on the Crates option on the right top tab and the weapon loot crate section will open.
- Click on the Fury Tribe AC80 and purchase them using diamonds.
- Players can use the Tribe Tokens to redeem the skin from the Exchange option in the middle of the screen.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!