Free Fire is known for its vibrant new events that reward the players generously with cosmetics and more from time to time. In this article we discuss how to get the Merciless Necromancer Kord in Free Fire from the new event!
The Kord gun is a LMG introduced in Free Fire recently and is a great weapon to have on the battlegrounds. This new Merciless Necromancer skin ensures that the players get even more buffs and they are as follows:
- Range +
- Accuracy +
- Magazine –
Down below we take a look at how to get the Merciless Necromancer Kord in Free Fire Store!
Merciless Necromancer Kord in Free Fire Store
The new event introduces the Merciless Necromancer Kord in Free Fire which can be obtained by the player in the Store in-game.
The Weapon Crate contains the following:
- Merciless Necromancer Kord (Permanent)
- Necromancer Kord Token x1
- Necromancer Kord Token x2
- Necromancer Kord token x3
- Necromancer Kord token x4
- Necromancer Kord x5
- Necromancer Kord x10
The rules of the event are simple. Players can open Loot crates to have a chance to obtain the permanent gun skin.
If players do not get the gun skin, then players will get Necromancer Kord Token.
Players can collect 100 of these tokens to exchange the Merciless Necromancer Kord in Free Fire permanently.
How to use the Store and buy Loot Crates?
- Players first need to open the Garena Free Fire app and navigate to the Store section on the bottom left corner of the homescreen.
- After this, click on the Crates section on top right to open the event.
- Players can buy the Loot Crates by clicking on Purchase option on the bottom right.
- After collecting enough tokens, players can Exchange them for the Gun skin on the middle ‘Exchange’ option.
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!