Free Fire is releasing many events to celebrate the launch of the new map in the game. Here is how to get the Phantom Predator Backpack from one of these events that has recently arrived.
Free Fire is a battle royale game where players land on an island and fight to be the last man standing. The maps in Free Fire are varied and can have their own unique designs and landscapes. Free Fire has recently rleased a new CS Map in the game called the Purgatory. This is accompanied by some events that bring free loot for the players.
here is a complete guide on how to obtain the Phantom Predator Backpack in Free Fire for absolutely free!
New Map Challenge: Get Phantom Predator Backpack in Free Fire
The new map introduced in Free Fire is called the Purgatory and is a Classic map with new landscapes and features for the players to explore and enjoy.
The events surrounding it, feature some missions that needs to be completed in order to get the rewards. The event will go on from 10th till 14th November, 2021 for a total of 4 days.
The missions features the following rewards:
- Booyah 1 in CS New map Purgatory: Diamond Royale Voucher
- Booyah 3 times in CS New Map Purgatory: Weapon Royale Voucher x2
- Booyah 5 times in CS New Map Purgatory: Phantom Predator Backpack (Grand Prize)
How to redeem the rewards?
- First of all open the Free Fire app and select the Purgatory Map Clash Squad mode.
- This is available for 6:00 Pm to 10:00 Pm daily in India.
- Booyah 5 times in these matches and then open the Calendar section on the right side of the home-page.
- Open the “CS New Map Launch” tab on the top and then on the “New Map Challenge” on the left.
- Redeem the Phantom Predator Backpack in Free Fire from this screen after completing the missions!
Follow our Instagram page for more updates on gaming and esports!