Free Fire regularly introduces many new cosmetics and more for the players to enjoy and collect. In this article we take a look at the Scarlet Groom Bundle in Free Fire and how to get it.
Free Fire cosmetics are very desirable for the players as many wish to collect all of them as collectibles. Among them, the most popular are the costume bundles and weapon skins that provide awesome buffs and looks. The Luck Royale section features many new bundles often and there is a new one available right now!
Down below we take a look at the Scarlet Groom Bundle in Free Fire Diamond Royale.
Scarlet Groom Bundle in Free Fire
The Diamond Royale section of the game has unique costume bundles up for grabs from time to time. This time it is the Scarlet Groom Bundle in Free Fire!
The costume bundle will stay in the spin for 20 days, which means it is there until 29th July, 2021. Players can spin the diamond royale wheel with 60 diamonds for 1 spin and 600 diamonds for 10+1 spins.
Players can also continuously spin the wheel in order to increase their Luck Meter so that obtaining the Grand Prize becomes easier.
The prize pool contains:
- Scarlet Groom Bundle
- Magic Cube
- Cube Fragment
- Neolithic (Top, Bottom, Mask, Shoes)
- Paleolithic (Top, Bottom, Mask, Shoes)
- Flame Fighter (Top, Bottom, Mask, Shoes)
- Lady of Flame (Top, Bottom, Mask, Shoes)
- Combat Vest (Male and Female)
- T-Shirt (Smile, Dislike, Like)
- Discount Coupon
- Sneakers (Blue, Black, White)
- Shorts (Camouflage, Jungle, Desert)
- Memory Fragments
- 50% EXP card
- 50% Gold Royale
How to get the bundle in the Diamond Royale Bundle?
- Players need to open the Garena Free Fire app and navigate to the Luck Royale section on the middle left.
- After clicking on it, click on the Diamond Royale tab on the top left and the Diamond Royale Spin will open.
- Players can then spin the wheel with diamonds to obtain the Scarlet Groom Bundle in Free Fire.
Follow our Instagram page for updates on gaming and esports!